Finding that extra room for working place in your kitchen can be really hard, especially with all the appliances and spices and kitchenware you have to fit in what already seems like a small kitchen. This is when we reach out for a non-traditional working surface that luckily nowadays comes in different styles and with a broad range of treats. Whether you are in need of the simplest chopping surface or more complicated isle with extra storage space, we are sure we can help you figure out which one of our best kitchen islands feats your needs the best.
Top 3 Kitchen Islands 2017 (with seating)
You thought your kitchen was already too small for a kitchen island and now we are introducing a seating arrangement into the mix. Is this even possible? Let us reassure you with some of the brilliant ideas that will blow your mind as we go through the best kitchen islands with seating.
1. Winsome Space Saver with 2 Stools
Not only that, its sturdiness allows this isle to be used for chopping food and preparing meals, but it can also be used as a dining table and, on top of it all, it can be taken outside for a nice dinner in the open.
· It comes with two chairs
· It is a drop down leaf desk
· Have wheels
· You need to assemble it yourself
2. Home Styles Monarch Kitchen Island with Granite Top
This kitchen island will bring a serious dose of style and luxury to your home as well as provide incredible extra features. It is made of premium wood with some beautiful woodwork design. Just like its name suggests, it has a granite top. Oakwood and granite make for a real classy addition to your kitchen design. There is also a considerable amount of storage space with two drawers and a large cabinet for extra storage.
· Chunky yet decent-sized
· Beautiful design
· Granite top
· Premium wood
· Heavy and not really mobile
3. Home Styles Kitchen Island and Stools
Another premium design features two white stools with oak finish. There is vast storage space with two drawers, a cabinet and side shelf.
· It is a drop down leaf desk
· Comes with two exquisite chairs
· Distressed oak top counter
· Accommodates extra storing space
· It only comes in white color
Let us move to simpler solutions for best kitchen islands for small spaces. These islands might not be so elaborate, but they do provide a clean cutting surface and some extra features that are worth your time.
Top 3 Kitchen Islands For Small Spaces 2017
1. Casual Home Kitchen Island with Solid Wood Top
A simple looking island with a top made of walnut wood provides a lot of space to store all kind of kitchen appliances and other necessities. It is light weight but sturdy. It can be moved quickly, and it can also store some heavier objects like microwave, heavy skillets and even a small oven.
· A large drawer for extra storage
· Simple design feats different kitchen styles
· Two huge storage racks
· Healthy wood counter top choice for food preparation
· Open style design offers no additional closed cabinets
2. Home Styles The Orleans Kitchen Island
Speaking of bringing some serious style into your kitchen, this beautiful kitchen isle is one of the best kitchen islands on the market by all means. Not only that, it is breathtakingly beautiful due to its 18th century French inspired design, but it also made out of excellent materials and offers significant storage space. It has a metal body in stylish gunmetal color. It features sturdy levelers for extra sturdiness and security. The caramel color butcher style top is not only beautiful, but extremely sanitary.
· Elegant design
· A lot of storage space
· No wheels or closed cabinets
3. Oliver and Smith
Simple yet striking, this kitchen island offers mobility, great storage options, and a butcher-block top. Red color might not be your first choice, but it might turn out to be just that pop of color you needed in your kitchen space. It has some extra features like towel holder, shelves, drawer, and extra-closed cabinet.
· Strong wheels
· Closed and open storage space
· Butcher block top from natural oak wood
· May not be to everyone’s liking due to its color
· Requires assembly
3 Best Kitchen Islands For The Money
We have tried to assemble a list of few low-cost kitchen islands that are pretty close to what premium cost designs have to offer, so check the best price kitchen islands on the market.
1. eHemco Kitchen Island Cart - Under $100
This beautiful kitchen isle comes in beautiful white color with bamboo butcher block top. It has a drawer that slides out and both open storage space and closed cabinets for extra storage.
· Mobile with wheels that can be locked in space
· Added three hooks on the side for hanging towels or skillets
· Open and closed storage space
· Metal bars that add extra security to the open storage space
· Assembly required
2. Topeakmart Portable Leaf Kitchen Island Cart
This Kitchen Island is both a cart and a kitchen island with some smart storage choices. It has two pull- out cases for storing wine or fruit. It also has a drawer and a small rack for extra storage. Even though it looks light weight, it is actually quite sturdy, and it can carry a lot of weight.
· Ceramic top
· Easy to maintain
· Not enough storage space
3. Linon Kitchen Island Granite Top on Wheels
Another cart – island combo. Simple design with great efficiency. It has a spacious drawer, wire case for storage, a rack for four wine bottles and a stylish granite top.
· Mobile with 4 rubber wheels
· Tiny to hide in your kitchen, yet big enough to offer a lot of storage
· Granite top might not be everyone’s preferable choice
There are many things to take into consideration when choosing the best kitchen island for small spaces. Is mobility or greater storage your selling point? Maybe you love bold colors and trying to get one that will stand out. Whatever your reason may be, please take some time to carefully go through our pics for best kitchen islands for small spaces 2017.