So, you are considering getting the best couch for kids? You don’t want to compromise your aesthetics and turn your apartment into a day care. We can help you find a middle ground with our selection of best couches for kids or should we rather say best kid-friendly furniture.
1. Easy clean fabric
This should be your imperative while shopping for the best sofa for kids. Low-maintenance fabrics should be your goal when making such purchase. You need to stay away from light colored materials. The key word here is stain proof. Be free to get fabrics with synthetic fiber for that extra protection and easier maintenance. Don’t dread laminated furniture cause it is the best way to get rid of the unavoidable stains and spills. Denim, Vinyl, wool, microfiber, and leather are some of the best choices when it comes to best easy to clean sofa fabric.
2. Sturdy kid friendly couches
Chunky, resilient and well-built furniture is a better option than investing in the purely decorative lightweight sofa for kids that will get replaced sooner than expected. Till they reach more mature age, they will treat all of the furniture as toys and their play stations.
This beautiful two-seater comes in both black and white. Yes white. If you are dealing with a material such as faux leather that is easy to clean with damp cloth, you can even go for a white option without getting to worry that you will have that new painting your 2-year-old made in two minutes you looked away from what they were doing. It also has sturdy legs so it can stand against endless jumping and play on it.
– Easy to clean
– Beautiful design
– Deep button tufting
– It is a two-seater so it might not fulfill your needs if you are looking for something for a larger space
Even though it doesn’t look like, but this stunningly beautiful piece of furniture can easily be one of the best sofas for kids. Its modern style and simplicity regarding neutral color, and material choices make it an ideal choice for a smaller household with children. Its size makes it usable in any room, and beautiful and smooth brown bonded leather makes it really easy to clean.
– It looks nothing like sofa for kids, yet is a completely safe option
– Upholstery from bonded leather that is easy to clean
– Small size makes it fit in any room
– Neutral color makes this piece match any decor
– A bit short for a centerpiece
This is one piece that will blow you away with the great selection of beautiful, modern color choices from gray to breathtaking purple. It is made out of velvet, a fabrication that makes it nearly impervious to stains. It looks sophisticated and timeless.
– Easy to clean
– Versatile meaning that it feat almost any traditional decor style
– More of a traditional centerpiece than a classical, colorful childish design
A high-end choice for your living room area that due to the incredible blend of durable fabrics and solid wood undercarriage makes it an ideal choice for a home with toddlers.
It comes in 10 different color choices. A 50-50 combination of cashmere wool and synthetic fiber makes it a dream to clean. This entire premium piece is stitched and crafted by hand, and matching furniture pieces are also available.
– Easy maintenance
– Has removable seat cushions
– The bottom seat cushion is reinforced
– Not an easy choice to make when picking from a huge variety of colors
This three piece adjustable sectional comes is made with hardwood frame with corners blocked. It is sturdy and most importantly out of microfiber that has proven to be one of preferable fabric choices when it comes to furnishing homes with small children. This piece is built to last.
– Specially selected fabrics
– It is extremely versatile
– Neutral colors to fit any design
– Chunky and not appropriate for smaller spaces
The best-selling point of this product is its mobility. It is made out of lightweight foam that children can move around themselves opening in into a bed and making it sofa once again. It can be easily transported for vacations or sleepovers.
– Comes with polyester fabric slipcover easy to maintain
– Mobile (perfect for sleepovers at grandma and grandpa’s)
– Makes for a great birthday present for any toddler 18+months
– It is a piece of child furniture and might not be to everyone’s fancy
This piece is a true miniature of a grown-up sofa. Its beautiful design and comfortable light- weight material will make it easy for children to move around and enjoy while doing their daily activities.
– Great design
– Easy to maintain
– Easy handling
– Suited for indoor and outdoor use
– It comes in pink only
A beautiful piece of furniture that looks like a sofa for grown-ups in a miniature size. Sturdy wood frame upholstered with microsuede fabric, which is probably the best sofa fabric for kids.
– Easy to maintain
– Lush appearance
– Strong wood framing covered with high-density fabric
– May not be to every kid’s desire due to its neutral colors
Whether you opt up for pure practicality or simply indulge your child’s need for wacky designs all of this kid friendly furniture is at the top of the game when it comes to materials used for making them.
You may also like: